Free Open Access Medical Education and Member Benefits
The International Fluid Academy adheres to the FOAM principles for all website visitors: FREE Open Access Medical Education (#FOAMed #FOAMcc #FOAMus). The scientific information provided on the International Fluid Academy website is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: you can verify here.
This site has NO claims relating to the benefit or performance of a specific medical treatment, commercial product or service. The FOAM section of this website is regularly updated. Last modification by Adminstrator (Manu Malbrain) on May 2nd 2018 at 10:00.
We need your help: Fill-in our surveys
- Urine output monitoring: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Survey_UO
- Fluid stewardship: https://nl.surveymonkey.com/r/COVID_Fluid
- WSACS consensus definitions: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WSACS_definitions">https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WSACS_definitions
Support FOAM and Donate to International Fluid Academy
We need your help to continue our efforts to support Free Open Access Medical Eductaion (#FOAMed, #FOAMcc) and to update our website.
You can download the full PDF of the CACU book for free but would welcome any financial support.
You get full access to:
Sign up today as IFAD member (membership is FREE for lifetime) and take advantage of more benefits:
As a registered member you gain extra benefits in addition to FOAM
- Reduced registration rates on future IFAD meetings
- Reduced registration rates on future IFAD workshops
- Access to Social Community and discussion forum
- Reduced rates on webshop items (books, DVD’s, goodies)
- Early access to new publications (PPT, PDF, video, photo)
Preview video presentations
Over 250 video presentations are available.
Lung - The Blue protocol
Niels Van Regenmortel - Balanced Crystalloids
Intensive Care Anno 2015 - What can we do better
Prize Award Ceremony and Wrap it up!
Is there a place for continuous glucose and lactate monitoring?
Philippe Van der Linden - Fluids in Cardiac Surgery
Sibylle Kozek Langenecker - Fluid Trials
Heart - Transthoracic Approach
Preview powerpoint Slides
Over 250 slides are available.
O3 fang gao smitth introduction on o3 and o4
full text papers
Over 250 papers are available.